A few weeks ago, beauty and health guru, Bobbi Brown, called up Elvis Duran to nominate him for the #AllInChallenge. "All you gotta do is show up and smile and someone will give you a million dollars," joked Brown when she called into the show April 27th.
After taking the time to figure out what Elvis's prize should include he came up with this package:
- First class hotel, flight, and transportation accommodations the weekend of Z100's Jingleball for them and one person
- Watch Elvis and the show interview the stars backstage at Z100 Jingleball in our broadcast lounge and get the celebrity VIP experience after you walk the red carpet and get a swag bag from the gift lounge
- Two premium tickets to Z100's Jingleball are included as well as backstage passes
- Co-host the show with Elvis for a day
- After the show we will take you out for a notorious boozy brunch at Walkers with the whole Morning Show!
For anyone interested in getting in on Elvis's #AllInChallenge, go here.
Elvis is one of many celebrities taking part in the All In Challenge including, Meek Mill, The cast of Friends and more. Helmed as the world's largest digital fundraiser in history, the campaign was created and built by Fanatics founder and executive chairman Michael Rubin, along with Alan Tisch, Gary Vaynerchuk, with support from the entire Fanatics team. Through their connections in music, entertainment and sports, the organizers have set up various online auctions and giveaways to raise $100,000,000 to feed those in need as we continue to navigate the pandemic. Among the affiliated organizations include Meals on Wheels, No Kid Hungry and America's Food Fund, which is directly benefiting Feeding America and World Central Kitchen. At time of press, over $14 million had been raised thus far.
"The All In Challenge Foundation and Fanatics sit at the unique crossroads of working with nearly every league, team and athlete in this country (as well as many internationally), while having many connections to entertainers and celebrities who are friends, but also sports fans. Together, the ALL IN Challenge will hopefully raise tens of millions of dollars to tackle this problem head-on," the folks at Fanatic wrote via their online website.