Ever dreamed of being an Elvis Duran and the Morning Show Intern? Here's your chance!
We are no longer accepting resumes for Spring 2020!
Please submit your summer and fall applications starting April 1st.
The subject line of your email should state which internship you are applying for and for which semester or semesters: Fall, Summer, Spring.
Absolutely no phone calls. Do not send multiple applications or follow up emails. Please abide by these requests.
TYPES OF INTERNS WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Radio Interns
- Web / Graphic Design / Editorial / Social Media Interns
- Video Editing Interns
- Z100 DJ Interns + night Z100 internships
HOW TO APPLY:
- For consideration, please submit a resume with a cover letter to email@example.com.
- The cover letter should explain which internship type or types you are applying for, why you want to intern for our morning show, and why you think you would be a good intern.
- The subject line of your email should state which internship you are applying for and for which semester or semesters: Fall, Summer, Spring.
- You must be a current college student during the internship to be eligible to intern.
- Morning Show Interns must have a flexible schedule and will be in-studio for 2 eight hour days per week.Our studios our located in Tribeca, NYC. You must be able to get to the studios by 5 AM for most of the internships offered. Some internships have a slightly later start time.DJ interns must be available 2-3 nights M-F.
- You must be into pop culture + VERY fun and outgoing. No, really... ask someone if you are fun. If they say "No," then trust them.
- Please spell check and grammar check your submission.. “Apart is the exact opposite of “A part” Alot is not a word .You’re welcome.
Our company, iHeartMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer