RECIPE OF THE WEEK
English Muffin Pizza
Gluten-Free English Muffins
Rao's pizza sauce
- Preheat oven to 400℉.
- Defrost frozen English muffins in your microwave or on the counter. Split each muffin with a fork and toast until golden.
- Arrange toasted English muffin (my case Gluten Free) halves on a baking sheet.
- Spoon pizza sauce onto each half…or until your child says "stop"
- Top with cheese
- Add your favorite toppings (no judging)
- Bake for about 3 minutes until the cheese melts. Turn on the oven light so everyone can watch the magic happen.
- Take out, Cool Down, Enjoy !
Rao's Homemade® PIZZA SAUCE
Bring home the famous taste of Rao’s Homemade® Pizza Sauce. Our classic pizza sauce is a delicious combination of Italian whole peeled tomatoes, cherry tomatoes and natural herbs, slow-simmered to perfection.