Find Station

Doorbell Camera Shows Neighbor Saving Man That's Choking

I LOVE this story! And thanks to today’s technology of the doorbell camera, we have it all on film.

A man named Billy Bass was just eating dinner at home, when he started choking on a piece of steak! He couldn’t drown it out with water, and he quickly couldn’t breathe, so he booked it out the door and ran across the street to his neighbor’s, whom he’s very close with.

Karen Aranda answered the door and realized he was in danger pretty immediately; this woman went to WORK! She spun him around and started squeezing so hard that the steak popped out of his mouth, and he was catching his breath seconds later.

It’s so cute- at the end of the video you hear him say, “you saved my life” and they hug.

Photo: Getty