Yesterday the entire Elvis Duran Show (minus Skeery) went to Elvis Duran's home and had brunch. Before we went we were all given a list of rules to follow per Greg T. (see below)
Elvis Duran's Brunch Rules:
- No Stealing Expensive Items
- No Drama
- We Must Have 1 Toast
- Do Not Break Anything. You Break It, You Buy It!
- Keep Clothes On
- Flush Toilet After You Go. DO NOT Leave Human Waste In The Toilet!
- If Someone Passes Out, Take Their Shoes And Teach Them A Lesson
- Any Social Media Posts MUST Be Cleared By Elvis or Alex
- If The Room Is Spinning, You've Had Too Much. Put Down Your Drink And STOP!
- If Police Arrive, The Party Has Gotten Out Of Control, Things Need To Calm Down!
- No Drinks On The White Carpet (Elvis has confirmed there is no white carpet)
- Do Not Take Pictures In The Helicopter (Elvis has confirmed there is no helicopter)
- Do Not Let Maxx Drink Alcohol
- All Sex Acts Must Be Done Inside In Back Room -- Not Outside
- Do Not Invite People From The Street
- Do Not Stick With Your Clique. Move Around And Talk To Others
- If You Spill Something Clean It Up
- Do Not Stick Your Finger In Other Peoples Butts And Yell 'WHOOPEE!'
- Do Not Be Fashionable Late. BE ON TIME!
- Have Fun!
- Do Not Trap Someone With Sob Stories
- No Irish Exits. Say 'Goodbye' And 'Thank You'
- Do Not Talk Work
- If You See Greg T. Talking With Elvis, Interrupt Conversation Quickly
- No Funny Pictures With Buddha Statue
What happened when we got there though is another story! Greg T. broke a beautiful crocodile art piece, Nate almost pooped his pants and we had 30 minutes of comparing each other's feet.