While graciously accepting his Generation Award at the MTV Movie & TV Award, heartthrob Chris Pratt gave some very wise advice to his fans and the next generation. "I accept the responsibility as your elder," he told the audience before laying out his '9 Rules from Chris Pratt.'
1. Breathe. - If you don't you'll suffocate.
2. You have a soul. - Be careful with it.
3. Don't be a turd. - If you're strong be a protector. If you're smart, he a humble influencer. Strength and intelligence can be weapons and do not yield them against the weak. That makes you a bully. Be bigger than that.
4. When giving a dog medicine, put it in a little piece of hamburger. - They won't even know they're eating medicine.
5. Doesn't matter what it is, earn it! - A good deed, reach out to someone in pain, be of service. It feels good and it's good for your soul.
6. God is real. - God loves you. God wants the best for you. Believe that. I do.
7. If you have to poop at a party, but you're embarrassed because you're gonna stink up the bathroom, do what I do. - Lock the door, sit down, get all the pee out first. Then once all the pee is done: poop, flush, boom. You minimize the time the poop is touching the air. Cause if you poop first, it takes you longer to pee and then you're peeing on top of it and stirring it up and the poop particles create a cloud. Then everyone at the party will know. Just trust me it's science.
8. Learn to pray. - It's easy and it's so good for your soul.
9. Nobody is perfect. - People are going to tell you-you're perfect just the way you are. You're not! You are imperfect. You always will be but there is a powerful force that designed ou that way and if you're willing to accept that you will have grace. And grace is a gift. And like the freedom that we enjoy in this country that grace was paid for with somebody else's blood - do not forget it. Don't take it for granted.