You're probably wondering who Intern Madison is and what she does besides take makeup selfies. Well I am here to list the 10 most random facts about me.
1) My name is Madison Diana. Yes I am named after Madison Square Garden and no my middle name is not inspired by Michael Jackson's "Dirty Diana" song.
2) I have a weird fascination with peanut butter. I eat it with beef tripe stew, with jelly, and honestly anything that is edible I'll probably top it with peanut butter.
3) Some people look like their name. I think my turtle, Pancho and I share the same personality traits; always eating and sleeping.
4) I really love mobster movies. "You gotta' problem with that?"
5) I am from New York City, but I have never been to Staten Island or the Bronx. Yeah, I know I am so uncultured. Queens is where it's at!
6) I'm one out of three girls. Too many women are in my home, if you are looking for a sister or a girlfriend please don't hesitate to let me know.
7) I spend most of my time at the gym because I love waking up and being so soar that I can't use the toilet.
8) I promise you I don't look like the same person everyday. Don't tell anyone, but makeup is my super power.
9) I am the most lovable person on earth. My sister calls me her dog because I'm constantly looking for someone to pet me. Please don't pet me.
10) I loved beards way before it was a trend.
I hope I didn't scare you off. If I did it's okay, we can just meet again when I have a different face mask. MWAHAHA!