Our favorite Bacardi Bartender, Juan Coronado, stopped by to mix us up some delish cocktails to put us in the summer mood! Here are the recipes so you can make them at home too... perfect for 4th of July BBQ celebrations and pool parties!
BACARDI Banana Tropical Rum Punch Storm
- 4 parts BACARDI Banana Flavored Rum
- 2 parts BACARDI Superior Rum
- 2 parts Coconut Water
- 2 parts Orange Juice
- 2 parts Lemon Juice
- 2 parts Simple Syrup
• Add all ingredients into a punch bowl with an ice block. Serve in a 12oz rock glass. Serves 6-8 people.
- 2 parts BACARDÍ Superior rum
- 4 lime wedges
- 12 fresh mint leaves
- 2 heaped tsp of caster sugar
- 1 part soda water/ club soda
- Sprig of fresh mint to garnish
• In a Collins glass, gently press together the limes & sugar. Bruise the mint leaves by clapping them between your palms, rub them on the rim of the glass and drop them in. Next, fill half the glass with crushed ice, add the BACARDÍ Superior rum & stir. Top up with crushed ice, a splash of soda and a sprig of mint.