Elvis Duran and the Morning Show’s Norwegian Bliss Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN (EXCEPT DATA AND MESSAGE RATES MAY APPLY). A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
1. PROMOTION ENTRY PERIOD: Elvis Duran and the Morning Show’s Norwegian Bliss Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 6:00:01am Eastern Time (“ET”) on April 23, 2018 and ends at 9:59:59am ET on April 27, 2018 (the “Promotion Entry Period”). All entries must be received during the Promotion Entry Period. The Radio Show’s (as defined below) computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Montana, New Mexico, and Washington) who are at least twenty one (21) years of age or older as of the date of entry. Notwithstanding the determined age requirement set forth above, it is strictly prohibited for anyone who does not meet the age requirement as of the date of entry to be allowed to participate in the Sweepstakes and no one under the age of thirteen (13) shall be permitted to enter any sweepstakes at any time, under any circumstances. It is strictly prohibited for anyone who does not meet the age requirement as of the date of entry to be allowed to participate in the Sweepstakes and in no situation shall anyone under the age of thirteen (13) shall be permitted to enter any sweepstakes at any time, under any circumstances. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void in Montana, New Mexico, Washington, Alaska, Hawaii and where prohibited or restricted by law. Individuals who have won a prize from the Radio Show (as defined below) within one hundred eighty (180) days prior to the start date of this Sweepstakes are not eligible to participate or win.
Employees of Premiere Networks, Inc. (the “Sponsor”) (a subsidiary owned and operated by iHeartMedia + Entertainment, Inc.), Elvis Duran and the Morning Show (the “Radio Show”), Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd (the “Prize Provider), Elvis Duran Group, Elvis Duran Group, iHeartMedia + Entertainment, Inc., any affiliated promotional partners, any third party prize provider(s) and or prize fulfillment service, each radio station contracted to broadcast the Radio Show, and their respective subsidiaries and affiliated companies, divisions, parent companies, officers, directors, agents and advertising agencies (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), as well as members of the immediate family of any such persons, are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
3. HOW TO ENTER/PLAY: Each weekday during the Promotion Entry Period listen LIVE to the Radio Show on your local radio station (as noted at http://elvisduran.com/pages/findelvis.html) at 6:20am ET for the on-air cue (each, a “Cue”) to call in to the Radio Show’s contest line at (800) 242-0100. The 100th caller wins the daily prize (each, a “Daily Prize”), subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules (each, a “Winner”). Winner, if eligible, must be the designated caller to the phone number announced. If the Radio Show determines the designated caller is not eligible, the Radio Show many select the next consecutive eligible caller as the winner for that playtime. Odds of winning a Daily Prize depend on the number of eligible callers placing calls in response to the Cue. LIMIT: One (1) Daily Prize per person/household.
Entry Start Date/Time 6:00:01am ET - Entry End Date/Time 9:59:59am ET
1: April 23, 2018 - April 23, 2018
2: April 24, 2018 - April 24, 2018
3: April 25, 2018 - April 25, 2018
4: April 26, 2018 - April 26, 2018
5: April 27, 2018 - April 27, 2018
The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for participants not making timely phone calls to the Radio Show as a result of the delays in the Internet stream. WARNING: Online listeners to streamed broadcasts may experience a lag in transmissions due to buffering limitations. Sweepstakes participants should not rely on streamed broadcasts. Participants may contact their local station to determine participation or visit the Radio Show’s website. Sweepstakes not valid on weekends and holidays unless otherwise mentioned herein or announced on air. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email or telephone phone number submitted at the time of entry and qualification. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. The Sponsor is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties and other technological problems.
Entries are subject to any applicable restrictions or requirements listed herein. The Sponsor is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties, and other technological problems. The Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, undeliverable, illegible, damaged, stolen, garbled, delayed, misdirected, mutilated, or incomplete entries or communications, regardless of cause. Multiple participants are not allowed to use the same email address. Any attempt by a participant to acquire more than the sated number of entries by using numerous email addresses, registrations, identities, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified. The use of automated software or computer programs to register or enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited, and any individual who uses or attempts to use such methods to register or to enter will be disqualified. Incomplete and/or multiple entries will be disqualified. Should multiple users of the same email account or mobile phone number, as applicable, enter the Sweepstakes and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the participant, the authorized account holder of said email account or mobile phone account at the time of entry will be considered the participant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address or mobile phone number by an Internet access provider, online service provider, mobile service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning email addresses, mobile phone numbers or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Valid entries must contain all information requested. Sweepstakes winner(s) will be selected from online entries only. Where applicable, one (1) prize per person/household. The Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. By entering, participants acknowledge compliance with the Official Rules, including eligibility requirements. Responsibility for receipt of entry rests solely with the participant.
By participating, you agree (a) to be bound by these Official Rules; (b) as between you and the Sponsor, that the decisions of the Sponsor is final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes; (c) you are not participating on behalf of any employer or third party; (d) in the event that you do not comply with these Official Rules, that you will be disqualified and your prize (if any) will be forfeited; and (e) (when applicable) the potential winner and/or finalist must be available to participate in any portion of the Sweepstakes that participation may be required to be considered eligible.
Potential winner(s) is subject to verification, including verification of eligibility. If a participant is unable to verify his/her information, the participant will automatically be disqualified and their prize, if any, will be forfeited. The Sponsor reserves at its sole discretion the right to not award the prize or to determine an alternate winner or finalist (if applicable) in accordance with the Official Rules in the event that that any winner or finalist has been disqualified, cannot be contacted, or is deemed ineligible for any reason, or is not available to participate in any applicable Sweepstakes events. Notification is deemed to have occurred immediately upon placing of a telephone call or sending of an email or any other form of communication Sponsor may use to contact the finalists (if any) and/or a potential winner. The Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address, and/or telephone number of participants.
The potential winner(s) may collectively be referred to herein as “Winner” or “Winners”.
4. PRIZE(S): FIVE (5) PRIZES; A seven (7) day/six (6) night cruise for Winner and one (1) guest (together, the “Attendees”) on Norwegian Bliss (the “Cruise”). The cruise includes round trip coach airfare up to a total of nine hundred dollars ($900.00) for the Attendees from the major airport nearest the Winner’s residence to the airport nearest the Cruise departure location (as determined by Prize Provider in its sole discretion), one (1) balcony stateroom aboard the Cruise (single room/double occupancy/room and tax only) (Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) $3,000.00) .The total ARV of each Daily Prize is $3,000.000. The total ARV of all prizes is $15,000.00. Prize(s) provided by Prize Provider.
Travel must take place by May 20, 2019 or the prize will be forfeited, and travel is based on schedule and availability. Certain travel restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Each winner must be available to travel on the designated travel date. If a winner is unavailable for travel on the designated date, the winner will be disqualified and the Sponsor reserves the right to select another winner in its sole discretion and if time permits. Winner’s guest must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older. Each winner and guest must travel out of the same airport and on the same itinerary. Prize provider has the right to select the least expensive flight from your departing city to and from the destination's airport. Airline tickets not to exceed nine hundred dollars ($900.00) in total. Final Prize value may vary depending on city of departure, travel dates, and other factors. Any difference between the estimated value of the Daily Prize and the actual value will not be awarded to a winner. If a winner elects to partake in any or all portions of the Daily Prize with fewer than the allowed number of guests or no guest, components of the Daily Prize will be awarded in increments/quantities suitable for the actual number of travelers and the winner will not receive any compensation or substitute/alternate prize for same. All elements of the prize must be redeemed at the same time, and no changes will be permitted after confirmation of any redemption. Once issued, airline tickets are nontransferable and may not be reissued once travel has commenced. Open airline tickets may not be issued and stopovers are not permitted. All travel arrangements must be made through Prize Provider. ARV of Prize may vary depending upon the points of departure, ground transportation, and/or airline fare fluctuations; any difference between stated ARV and final ARV of Prize will not be awarded. Additional meals and beverages, alcoholic beverages, incidentals, tips and gratuities, souvenirs, luggage fees, seating upgrades, , and any and all other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are the sole responsibility of each winner. Winner and guests are responsible for taxes, services charges and other fees required. Each winner and guest is responsible for and must already own all necessary travel authorizations such as passports, visas, and/or government identification. The Prize Provider reserves the right to substitute any portion of the prizes, including destination and travel dates, for an alternate prize of equal or greater value. No transfer, assignment, change of the prize, or cash substitution is permitted except at the sole discretion of the Prize Provider. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified, the Sponsor reserves the right to determine an alternate winner in its sole discretion. Unclaimed prize(s) will not be awarded. Other restrictions may apply. All federal, state, and local taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner(s). ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
5. RELEASE FORM: The Winner(s) and, if a Winner is a Minor, the Winner's parent or guardian, will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release (including, where permitted, a Publicity Release) (the “Affidavit”) within fourteen (14) calendar days after the first (1st) delivery attempt to Winner’s email address in order for the Winner to be qualified for the prize. A Winner’s failure to return all required forms within this time period may result in the Winner being disqualified and an alternate participant may be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Where applicable, any guest(s) of a Winner (or his/her parent or legal guardian if a guest is a Minor) must complete a Liability Release (including, where permitted, a Publicity Release) prior to issuance of travel documents. The Winner will be subject to a verification process, to include Winner’s name, address, home phone number, work/cell phone number, email address, and social security number or taxpayer identification number. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify Winner(s) or for any late or misdirected Affidavits, or if the Winner is a Minor, for late, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts of Winner to provide signed parental or guardian consent. If the Winner does not claim the prize within the appropriate time given upon notification or unless otherwise stated herein, the participant will automatically be disqualified and their prize will be forfeited and no alternative prize will be substituted.
The Sponsor, its employees and agents, the Sweepstakes Entities, prize provider(s), sponsor(s), any applicable third party fulfillment service, and each of their respective employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (1) mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet or at any website or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online participant's ability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (2) any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Sweepstakes; (3) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (4) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (5) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or operation of the Sweepstakes; or (5) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries.
The Sponsor further reserves the right to: (i) cancel, terminate, suspend, declare null or void, amend, alter, or modify the Sweepstakes, void any suspicious entries, rescind any prize, and/or determine absolute resolution, and/or an alternate method of conducting the Sweepstakes and/or awarding the prize(s) at any time, for any reason, or if, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, it is impossible or impractical to complete or conduct the Sweepstakes as planned for any reason, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures of any sort, programming associated with or used in the Sweepstakes, by any human error which may occur in the execution of this Sweepstakes, or any other causes which effect the operation of the Sweepstakes or the rules of the integrity of the Sweepstakes have been violated or compromised in any way, intentionally or unintentionally by any person whether or not a participant in the Sweepstakes and/or (ii) stop or conclude the Sweepstakes at any time without prior notice. Material changes to the Sweepstakes rules will be broadcast on-air, when practical. In the event of termination of the Sweepstakes by Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right to award any prize(s) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor.
8. RELEASES, CONDITIONS, AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each participant agrees (and agrees to confirm in writing) to release and waive any and all claims of liability against the Released Parties from and against from any and all liability, loss or damage (including personal injury) incurred with respect to the conduct of or participation in the Sweepstakes, or the awarding, shipping/handling, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize, including any travel related thereto. By accepting the prize, Winner(s) hereby agrees: (i) to release the Sponsor, Radio Show, Sweepstakes Entities, and, when applicable, the Sweepstakes’ prize provider(s), third party fulfillment service, and each of their respective parent companies and affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and licensees from any and all claims in connection with the Sweepstakes and the award or use of the prizes; and (ii) where allowed by law, sign a publicity release confirming consent to use the Winner’s name/likeness as set forth in Section 8 prior to acceptance of the prize. The Released Parties are not responsible or liable to any participant or Winner or any person claiming through such participant or Winner for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action, regulation, order or request by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action, regulations, order or request proves to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, volcanic eruption, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal) labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond the Sweepstakes Entities’ sole control. Upon awarding the prize, the Sponsor will have no further obligation to a Winner.
9. TAXES: Any valuation of the prize stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsor, and value of any prize awarded to a Winner will be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Winner(s) are solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize and paying any expenses associated with any prize(s) which are not specifically provided for in the Official Rules. Winner(s) must provide the Sponsor with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600.00 in prizes from the Sponsor will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
10. CONDUCT AND DECISIONS: All decisions of the Sponsor will be final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Sweepstakes, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. The Sponsor will interpret these Official Rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims, or ambiguities concerning the Official Rules or the Sweepstakes and the Sponsor’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If, for any reason, more bona fide Winners come forward seeking to claim the prize, an alternate participant may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for the prize. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each participant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Any reference in these Official Rules or as part of the Sweepstakes to the Sponsor’s and/or Radio Show’s "discretion" and/or any exercise of discretion by the Sponsor or Radio Show shall mean in Sponsor’s and/or Radio Show’s "sole and unfettered discretion." The Sponsor further reserves the right to: (i) terminate or declare any Sweepstakes null and void and rescind any prize, if in its sole judgment, the Official Rules or the integrity of the Sweepstakes have been violated or compromised in any way, intentionally or unintentionally by any person whether or not a participant in the Sweepstakes; (ii) alter or amend these Sweepstakes Official Rules at any time; and/or (iii) stop or conclude the Sweepstakes at any time without prior notice. Material changes to the Sweepstakes Official Rules will be broadcast on-air, when practical. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of this provision. If, due to circumstances beyond the control of the Sponsor, any segment of the Sweepstakes is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to modify, suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
11. BINDING ARBITRATION: Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in a location determined by the arbitrator as set forth herein (provided that such location is reasonably convenient for claimant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties, in accordance with the procedural rules for commercial disputes set forth in the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS (“JAMS Rules and Procedures”) then prevailing, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall be selected pursuant to the JAMS Rules and Procedures. The arbitrator shall apply Texas law consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law. In the event that the claimant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of the claimant’s filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal (other than that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis), or otherwise conflicts with the rules and procedures established by JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, the portion that is deemed invalid, unenforceable or illegal is that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither claimant nor Sponsor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. Upon filing a demand for arbitration, all parties to such arbitration shall have the right of discovery, which discovery shall be completed within sixty (60) days after the demand for arbitration is made, unless further extended by mutual agreement of the parties. THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE IN THE PARTICIPANT’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES WHO MAY BE SIMILARLY SITUATED. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARBITRATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
12. MISCELLANEOUS: Void outside the United States, and wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor reserves the right to determine eligibility should special circumstances arise, all decisions are considered final and binding. These Official Rules are designed to be fair and equal to all participants. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Entry Period. Any Winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign the Sponsor’s Affidavit to claim the prize. The Sponsor may substitute prizes, amend the Official Rules, or discontinue the Sweepstakes at any time as announced on the Radio Show. The Sponsor disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical error in the printing of these Official Rules, administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the Sweepstakes prizes. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. As a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (b) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (c) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes participant’s full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of these Official Rules. Winning a prize is contingent upon participant’s fulfillment of all requirements set forth herein.
13. WINNER LIST: For a winner list, where required by law, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope no later than ninety (90) days after the end date of the Sweepstakes to: Elvis Duran and the Morning Show’s Norwegian Bliss Sweepstakes, 15260 Ventura Blvd., 4th Floor, Sherman Oaks, CA 91403.
14. JURISDICTION: By entering, participants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of New York without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in Section 12 of these Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the State of New York, in the City of New York.
15. SPONSOR: Premiere Networks, Inc., 15260 Ventura Blvd., Sherman Oaks, CA 91403.