OUR NEW BEAUTY &
Twitter: @JustBobbiBrown (Bobbi's Personal Twitter) and @BobbiBrown (company)
READ BOBBI'S BLOG:
#1: Clean out your makeup bag
• Throw away old makeup, especially:
o Mascara after 3 months
o Lipstick/lip gloss after a year
• If there is a color in your makeup bag that you haven’t worn for over 6
months or you know you will never wear again, considering tossing it.
• If any powders or shadows are cracked, toss them.
• Keep two bags—one for your day-to-day makeup routine, and one with
other colors or formulas you wear from time to time, but not every day.
#2: Start wearing eye cream
• A lot of women skip this step, but a good eye cream will keep you looking
young and refreshed.
• Use under eye only, not on lid.
• It can depuff the undereye area and also help with dark circles.
• And eye cream is a great primer before putting on corrector/concealer—
which you should also start using if nothing else in the New Year to
brighten the eyes and conceal darkness.
#3: Try something new
• Maybe you want to consider having more fun with color, experimenting
with a bright lip, or learning how to line your eyes for more drama.
• Or if you wear a lot of makeup, find your perfect nudes and tone it down to
let your natural beauty come through. Nude doesn’t mean beige—it means
the colors that are right for your skin tone.
• It is nice to get out of your makeup rut by experimenting, and if something
doesn’t work, it’s okay. You now know it is not for you.