Dreamed of being an Elvis Duran and the Morning Show Intern? Here's your chance! We are accepting resumes for Summer 2017.
We will contact you by May 1st if we are interested.
No phone calls. No need to send multiple resumes.
TYPES OF INTERNS WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
1. Radio Interns
2. Audio Production Interns
3. Web / Editorial Interns
4. Video Editing Interns
5. Z100 DJ Interns
HOW TO APPLY:
1. For consideration, please submit a resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The cover letter should explain which internship type or types you are applying for, why you want to intern for our morning show, and why you think you would be a good intern.
3. The subject line of your email should state which internship you are applying for and for which semester or semesters: Fall, Summer, Spring.
You must be a current college student during the internship to be eligible to intern.
- Morning Show Interns must have a flexible schedule and will be in-studio for 2 eight hour days per week.
- Our studios our located in Tribeca, NYC. You must be able to get to the studios by 5 AM for most of the internships offered. Some internships have a slightly later star time.
- DJ interns must be available 2-3 nights M-F.
You must be into pop culture + VERY fun and outgoing. No, really... ask someone if you are fun. If they say "No," then trust them.
Our company, iHeartMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer